5 Nov 2010

November should be loads of fun


Yes I know it's Friday evening, the time when everyone seriously starts thinking of getting out of their stuffy cubicle to enjoy their real life and have fun with their friends and family. I'm about to step out myself as a matter of fact.

So why am I suddenly posting now, when I haven't for nearly 2 weeks, do you ask?
The urge.
Yes, the urge. When you're wrapping up the week and you realise that a lot has happened and even more is in store the next. I'll come back to each event more in detail when it all folds out, but it's such a nice feeling that I wanted to share it.


Share the couple of really good features OK Go got in France this week : a full page in Trax Magazine and  "But We Have Music" (blog) featuring a super-duper podcast of theirs. Theme? Music I Made Out To in High School. No less than that.

Share the excitement as Emilie Chick builds up to that week mid-november when she digitally releases "Remixes : Part 1" worldwide on the Monday and comes to set the French capital on fire on the Wednesday, playing full band and launching what promises to be the coolest party in town this winter : Sounds Good To Me.

And without wanting to sound full-on promotional... "There's-much-more-to-come" and "It's-so-fabulous-to-feel-like-things-are-all-coming-together". 
You can shed your little tear now. I'm off to Brussels for chocolate.



No comments:

Post a Comment