23 Nov 2010

Jumble fair


I just feel like listing a bunch of links today : mp3s, videos other... What made my week or so since I last posted, a little web - radio - TV session if you like. So in no particular order :

- I am obsessed with Pogo at the moment - "Wishery" in particular



- I am increasingly bored with hype and toppers

- I get hungry every time I watch OK Go's latest video, which I try not to watch too soon before lunch or breakfast



- For personal reasons, I found particular comfort in Charles Webster's remix of Emilie Chick's "The Next Day"



- To my delight, I discovered that Chilly Gonzalez had remixed Daft Punk which got me back on my feet, all pumped up again. And when I saw this little video, I couldn't ask for better to prove my point.

No comments:

Post a Comment